why won t my hair grow past my shoulders

Similar to your genetics age can also be a reason why your hair wont grow. Each mini chop set me back 6 to 9 months.


Waterman S Changed My Hair Life After Meds Ruined It I Didn T Want To Go Back To My Natural Colour But Looke Hair Life Long Hair Styles Hair Styles

Of course washing it once a week.

. Some of my cuts were so drastic cutting over 3 inches in length that I refer to them as mini-chops. My hair has never grown past my shoulders. A lifetime of heat styling processing bleaching dyeing and a less than ideal diet may all contribute to your hair weakening as you get older.

Ive used mane and tail taken hair vitamins done weekly olive oil treatments had regular trims you name it. Hair Vitamins Play An Important Role In Supporting Continuing Hair Growth. It took me several years to get my hair past my shoulders.

Hair can stop growing or grow slowly for a variety of reasons including age genetics hormones or stress. When I put my hair up I use a hair clip instead of a hair tie. Eating a high protein diet with good levels of iron and zinc can make your hair grow faster.

Sleep on a satin pillow case. By my 3rd year through the journey. A lifetime of heat styling processing bleaching dyeing and.

After about a year of having my dry hair past my shoulders I had it cut it back to shoulder length because it tangled so much and lacked shape. All my life Ive been trying to grow longer hair. My hair has never grown past my shoulders.

Hair can stop growing or grow slowly for a variety of reasons including age genetics hormones or stress. I had no clue that by the time my hair grew past my ears it would need reasonably more protection and less manipulation to continue get to longer lengths. Usually it just barely reaches my shoulders and then it starts breaking and I have to trim and its back the way it started.

I washed it plopped it let it air dry and got it cut very infrequently. Black or mixed-black hair often has issues of extreme shrinkage. A microfiber hair wrap after the shower for about 20 mins Then let it air dry I dont brush my hair.

Ive had extensions but Id like long hair thats mine. I have been growing. Just like your genetics your age may also be the reason why your hair just wont grow.

Ive never gotten my hair to reach beyond my shoulders. In this video I will be addressing 10 reasons why your hair isnt growing past shoulder length and how to grow it back. I hope these tips will help you grow.

Its so thin and wispy as well like baby hair still. Some of my cuts were so drastic cutting over 3 inches in length that I refer to them as mini-chops. This is Why Your Hair Wont Grow Past Your Shoulders Loose hairstyles.

I try not to touch my hair too much just put it in a bun or braid. I washed it plopped it let it air. In this video I will be addressing 10 reasons why your hair isnt growing past shoulder length and how to grow it back.

By my 3rd year through the journey. Changing your diet will have an impact on your hair. Ever since I was a kid Ive only gotten bare-minimum trims.

Of course lack of moisture is a big reason hair breaks off. This is why your hair wont grow past your shoulders. You may notice your hair stops growing in one spot or seems to be growing slowly on one.

So if you can speed up your metabolic rate you can make your hair grow faster. I have always wondered why my hair wont grow any longer then it is. Create an account to join the conversation.

Hair can stop growing or grow slowly for a variety of reasons including age genetics hormones or stress. All my life Ive been trying to grow longer hair. Your metabolism is set by both genetic and environmental factors.

You have split ends. My fine hair seems to grow a few inches past my shoulders before stopping.


3


Pin On Shoulder Length Hairstyles


Why Your Natural Hair Won T Grow Hair Past Shoulder Length 4c Black Hair Long Hair Styles Grow Long Hair Hair Styles


1


3


Results Are Right There Hair Growth Progress Hair Hair Growth Shampoo


Long Natural


Hair Update From Bald To Natural Shoulder Length Hair 7 Months Meet Foxy Shoulder Length Hair Bald Hair Growth Grow Hair

0 comments

Post a Comment